Friday 29 July 2011

With Or Without You (tube)

OK so it's been a while since my last blog. But just as Bono declares almost nightly to the Edge, I can't live with or without you too. (see what I did there?)

I'm quite familiar with youtube and I've uploaded many a video over the years. The most popular of these is a video I made for my friend's band (complete with obligatory spelling mistake). The video has been viewed 734 times, it's not something I've ever really thought about until now but that's quite a lot of views for a video that was inspired by insomnia. (And more specifically the idea that setting a mundane, unimportant task is the best way to cure it.) I didn't get back to sleep that night..
 Youtube also allows private videos and unlisted videos, which I've availed of before. Somewhat embarrassingly I have sent the odd private video to certain particular friends. Nothing too dodgy mind you! But the acoustic guitar and the singing of a tune is no longer reserved for the session after the session or the session after the session after the session.

 Well it all depends on your definition of "dodgy" I suppose...


No comments:

Post a Comment